Springtime, 2011 in the Garden
- Some classes are very busy in the garden, these beautiful spring days.
- 4th Class and 6th Class tidied and cleaned up all the Winter and Autumn leaves in February. 6th Class planted pansies in the pots. they are lovely now that the sun has come out.
- We all enjoyed the spring bulbs planted by Senior Infants and 6th Class back in the autumn. This year we had snowdrops, tulips, crocuses, hyacinths and daffodils this year. And these will all grow again next year, please God.
- Senior Infants have been busy planting sunflowers, nasturtiums and other summer flower seeds.
- 6th Class have planted beans and sunflowers.
- Our magnolia tree is in blossom now with gorgeous white flowers.
- The sycamore and lilac buds are bursting out.